The West Team are big believers in setting goals and strive daily to achieve what we set out for ourselves. 2018 was filled with success, growth and opportunity to improve our systems allowing us to glide into the New Year with confidence to continue to provide the best service and expertise for our clients.
2018 was filled with plenty of memorable moments and we would like to share with you a highlight reel of some of our favourites:
1. Movie in The Park – In September, we wanted to host an event that would bring the community together in one of our favourite neighbourhoods. We hosted Movie in the Park and more than 200 neighbours congregated and enjoyed a movie under the stars! It was such a fun night that we are going to start hosting them regularly in the summer months.
2. Team Growth – In 2018, The West Team welcomed 4 new members.
- Assisting our outstanding operations team, Prarthana Thomas joined us full of enthusiasm and determination.
- After his first year as a Sales Representative, Mitch MacKenzie made the decision to join our Sales Team. Since, he’s assisted several clients find their dream spaces and continues to be an asset to the team’s success and operations.
- Eric Burgin, Real Estate Broker, brought with him property management expertise and pockets full of jokes. There’s never a dull moment with Eric in the office and out and about finding clients their dream home.
- Our team also welcomed with open arms staging assistant, Emma Boisvert of Glam Interiors By Emma Boisvert. Together, she and Listing Coordinator, Aislyn Hanel, have created countless transformations, elevating our client experience and improving sale value.
3. Rockstars – In July, we recognized two of our agents for their outstanding sales performance. Both Jen and Aislyn were awarded with The West Team Rockstar award that is given to agents who attain over 5 million dollars in sales volume.
4. Listing Homes – We listed a record number of homes this year and are incredibly proud of the effort we put into these homes to have them sell fast and for top dollar. Our listing team goes above and beyond to present homes in their best light. Aislyn and Emma transformed more than 70 spaces by utilizing our staging inventory and working with our allied professionals to make West Team listings look amazing.
5. 7th Annual West Classic Cup – This was the first year that we turned our annual golf tournament into a fundraising event. We are so proud that we raised $1000 for The Ottawa Mission and look forward to hosting it again in 2019 and raising even more money for local charities.
6. PEOPLE – We are so incredibly proud of the caliber of people on this team. It is the efforts of everyone on the team that have made us the #1 sales group at Keller Williams Integrity two years in a row. The West team is comprised of amazingly genuine, trustworthy, kind, hard-working people who have unwavering integrity. This group of individuals is what makes The West Team so special, truly honourable people working to provide outstanding and reliable service to our valued clients.
Thanks to great leadership and coaching, the sales and operation teams accomplished amazing things for our clients. The Ottawa Real Estate Market was booming this past year seeing a low inventory of homes for sale which made purchasing nearly a competitive sport. However, Sellers and Buyers benefited from working with The West Team.
Not only was our team successful in real estate, we celebrated the birth of Josh and Richelle’s second son, Charlie, new family homes, and a variety of personal accomplishments.
If you’re looking to buy or sell this year, consider the team that values goal setting. It’s our pride and joy to inspire positive change through our business and what we can offer clients. No matter when your target move date is, let’s get in touch and discuss your future real estate goals
Call 613-721-7427 or email Homes@TheWestTeam.ca
Follow The West Team on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to see more posts like this one