127 Par-La-Ville Circle is a three-storey townhome with two bedrooms and three bathrooms that is centrally located. The West Team is so excited to list this property because it has amazing features and local benefits. Here are five reasons why you should consider contacting us today for your showing at 127 Par-La-Ville.
- Heated Floors – The master bedroom comes fully equipped with a walk in closet, several windows and a three piece ensuite bathroom. The highlight of this getaway is the heated bathroom floors – perfect for early mornings or creating a spa-like feel for yourself after a long day’s work!
- Central Vacuum System – We’ve all met a cat or dog that is terrified of the sounds of vacuum cleaning. Or experiencing the general hassle of not only doing the chore but lugging around a clunky machine while simultaneously maneuvering the cord away from ourselves to avoid tripping. 127 Par-La-Ville eliminates the fear of vacuuming with its central vacuum system. It’s easy to use, minimizes loud (scary) sounds and reduces allergies. Click here to learn the full benefits of this system!
- Nearby Parks – Just around the corner from this property is Par-La-Ville Park, complete with play structure, swings and a bountiful of green space. A five minute walk away is Bandmaster Park Splash Pad that is ideal for hot summer days and a portion of it is converted into a rink during the winter. This space is perfect for families!
- Prime Walking – Par-La-Ville Circle is within walking distance to major Ottawa attractions – The Canadian Tire Centre and Tanger Outlet Mall. This is a perfect situation for those who love to shop and either catch the occasional Sen’s game or hold season tickets.
- Renovated Kitchen – In 2016, 127 Par-La-Ville’s kitchen was tastefully renovated with beautiful cabinetry, dark toned tiled back splash and a complimentary counter top. With a bar separating the kitchen from the living spaces, the entertainer of the family will want to host friends and family every month!
127 Par-La-Ville is more than just a new home! You can check out these features and neighbourhood any time by contacting The West Team today or visiting the open house on Sunday, April 2 from 2-4pm.
The West Team invests in clients to get their home sold.
Call 613-721-7427 or email Homes@TheWestTeam.ca. You can also follow The West Team on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to see more posts like this one!