As we approach true spring, it’s a good time to start considering decluttering our homes and making space for the new. The West Team are seasoned pro’s when it comes to getting organized and helping sellers declutter their belongings to present a fresh space for buyers to imagine themselves in. While the creation and implementation of our strategic plans and timelines are free of cost to our clients, not everyone is ready to make the move to their new dream home. So we’ve compiled a list of our favourite resources to help you make your home feel like new this spring.
- Cut The Clutter: 5 Ways to Organize Your Home: This article published on Realty Biz News by Lizzie Weakley is a quick listicle of the ways you can cut back on clutter by using various systems such as “zoning off” various areas of the house and tackling them one at a time or installing storage shelves to maximize and organize space.
- Do the “20 things in 20 days” challenge…or “A couple things when I have a chance” challenge. House Beautiful put together a gallery of what to clean this spring from do-it-in-front-of-the-TV tasks like polishing silverware and closet organizing to recruit-the-kids window and cabinet washing.
- At The West Team, we try our best to be purposeful in every task. This Old House supports our thoughts suggesting that curb appeal can be achieved by simple upkeep. Fixing the front door, repairing the roof or trimming back the hedges are all chores we have to do that also make our homes look fresh!
- HGTV asked viewers to share their organization tips and it resulted in a beautiful thing. This top ten organizing tips article doesn’t only provide tips that real people have tried and used but the photos are inspiring. You’ll want to dig out that label maker in a heartbeat.
- If after all is said and done and you’re still itching for something new, contact us at The West Team! We’re not happy until you’re happy so let’s work together to make your spring and summer one to remember.
Looking for a gem to call home? Check out 6311 McDiarmid Rd
Don’t wait – call today!
The West Team invests in clients to get their home sold.
Call 613-721-7427 or email Homes@TheWestTeam.ca. You can also follow The West Team on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to see more posts like this one!
Looking for a vacation getaway any time of the year? 196 Joe’s Lake is for you!